According to Forbes magazine, the defining feature of the future workforce will be negotiating new relationships between humans and machines. AI won’t replace managers, but managers who use AI will replace those who don't.
With this in mind,it is imperative that
Recently, The Harris Poll (on behalf of
- 90% feel AI will change the workplace in some form.
- 46% said they felt AI will eliminate the jobs of others and 23% felt AI may eliminate their job or make their job less essential.
- 24% of employed adults said AI may make it more difficult for them to get a job of their own in the future.
- 24% believe that AI will allow businesses to grow and create more jobs.
- 31% of employed Americans said AI will help other people do their jobs better and faster and 21% said AI will help them do their own jobs better and faster.
So what does all of this mean from the perspective of the job seeker? How do these perspectives affect the way a person looking for jobs should perceive AI?
In the infographic below, we explore these key data points from the survey and explore what this could mean for job seekers moving forward.
If you would like more information regarding the survey the Harris Poll conducted on behalf of Yoh, you can read the entire press release here.
This blog was written by Amy Williams. Amy is a Digital Marketing Manager at Yoh and alumni from the University of Pittsburgh, having earned her degree in Media Communications. In her spare time, you will find Amy performing with an operetta company, as well as enjoying all things pop culture, food, and Philadelphia.