Those in the Know Work at Yoh
Yoh gets it. We look for the best people for our clients and we do the same for our internal staff. We've been around for a long time and we change with the times. It's a dynamic business and we look for dynamic individuals who can become part of our client-facing and corporate teams. Get to know Yoh.
You + Yoh = a Great Combo
It’s simple: our employees are our greatest asset. You represent Yoh to our clients, on social channels, and more. We’ll value you and offer plenty of reasons to keep you happy, motivated, and working here. It’s a competitive environment, but we see that as a good thing. You’ll get out of it what you put into it – we have a generous commission program for sales and recruiting, and management incentives. In the end it’s a place where you can perform at a high level, have a great work-life balance and the chance to shape your career. And isn't that what it's really all about?
- A competitive and rewarding environment
- Yoh Flex: The ability to work remotely with the exception of 1 day per month know as Collabor8 days
- Competitive commissions plans for sales and recruiting
- Management incentives
- Engaging work
- Opportunity for advancement and training
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Generous benefits as part of a large organization
- Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work/Life Services resources
- Internal contests and opportunities to express yourself
- Philanthropic events like Red Nose Day, volunteer days, and charity drives
WORKING AND LIVING WITH TRUST, RESPECT AND FLEXIBILITY
The YohFlex approach to working in our local branch offices is meant to provide teams with the ability to have autonomy, while staying connected, being healthy and having fun.
We work to hire and develop credible, respected, subject matter experts in our Specialty Practice local businesses. Then we trust and empower YOU to work according to a schedule that meets your needs, the teams and the business . We believe this flexibility leads to happier employees and greater success!
THE YOHFLEX FACTS:
- Who is Yoh?: Experienced, credible, recruiting professionals finding and connecting with great talent in specialty areas
- How We Work: YohFlex is our model of trust and respect for our local office sales and recruitment teams
- What We Believe In: Connected, collaborative, inclusive and diverse teams who care for and support one another
- Who We Serve: Companies changing the world who need high-impact talent, large and small, start-ups, pre-IPO to Fortune 500
- Why? Because the world needs more great talent!
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOHFLEX
We Invest in Your Success
You have your choice of places to work, and we want you to choose Yoh. That’s why we provide a great environment to succeed and develop. You’ll stretch your skills and learn new ones. We offer extensive training, classes and the tools you need. We promote from within and help you design your career path. After all, your success is our success. You can grow with Yoh.
Be Part of Something Bigger – Day & Zimmermann
Yoh is a Day & Zimmermann company, an almost $3 billion, privately-owned, services company. One of the largest in the US. That provides us with resources and support that you won’t find at small or regional recruiting firms. We’re also not so large that you’ll get lost. You’ll have the backing of a big company, with the feel of a small company.
Learn More with a Mentor
Yoh has an incredibly talented workforce willing to share its knowledge by mentoring. Our Navigator Program teams a new employee with a “buddy” for the first few months. We also offer informal, virtual mentoring programs and other ways to learn and collaborate.
A Choice and a Voice
We’ve built a diverse workforce where everyone belongs, has a voice, a sense of purpose and the freedom to be who they are. We have several Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) of common communities of interest including LGBT, parents, people of color, people with disabilities, veterans, women’s, young professionals, and more.
Respect, Integrity & Ethics
We Do What We Say.® isn’t just a corporate motto to us. We don't just get the job done. We get it done ethically, safely and with integrity. We have a thorough Ethics and Compliance Program with comprehensive training, a network of Ethics Officers, and other resources. Our deep respect for individuals also extends to the environment. We strive to make a difference in the world and believe environmental management and preservation is one of the most important ways we can have an impact.
It’s a Go with Yoh
Join our team! You'll increase your professional value and work on engaging projects. We’re looking for professionals from a variety of fields, with solid experience and a willingness to make a difference. We have offices all over, including major metros such as New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, St. Louis, San Diego, San Jose, the UK, and Germany!
Want to learn more about our pros? This is Yoh.