Innovative Recruitment for High Volume Talent Demands
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann Company, has been helping connect talent with our chosen partners since 1940. Since then, our resources have helped numerous clients exceed their business goals when it was most critical to their success. Our strong contractor community has been built on supporting professionals throughout their career, and we are proud of our "beyond the boards" network of referrals which differentiates our talent from the rest. Yoh Strategic Accounts is dedicated to providing innovative talent solutions to national clients and MSP programs with high volume talent demands. Our scalable recruiting teams focused on industry specific skill sets can easily flex to meet clients' changing demands.
YOUR SUPPLIER PARTNER FOR
SPEED. SCALE. SATISFACTION.
Innovative, Technology-Based Recruiting and Talent Solutions, Delivered by Experienced Teams.
Immediately-Available Teams, Built to Be Flexible, Scalable and Responsive.
An Efficient, Compliant Partner, Meets and Exceeds Scorecard Expectations.
APPROVED PROGRAM SUPPLIER
Proven ability to support talent programs as a trusted supplier. We are accustomed to scorecards and industry standard compliance requirements. As a well-known
supplier, we bring unique talent to support the clients’ business goals.
SKILL SETS SERVED
To best serve our clients and MSP partners, we focus on developing & nurturing talent communities across our areas of specialization from entry to senior level.
PROGRAM CATEGORIES SERVICED
• Creative & Marketing
• Finance & Accounting
• Business Professionals
• Contract to Hire
• Direct Hire
• Payroll Services
Why Enterprise Recruiting
• 80 years of staffing experience; strong heritage in STEM recruiting
• Built on our core values: Integrity, Diversity, Safety & Success
ACCOUNT AND DELIVERY TEAM
• Strategically aligned and industry-specific, tenured recruiters, directors, and account
managers with teams dedicated to MSP programs
• Single point-of-contact to streamline communications
• Dedicated compliance team ensuring adherence to program requirements
• Scalable delivery through our service hubs
• Since 2002, our Employee Resource Groups have been organized around communities
• Awarded a score of 95 on the 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate
Equality Index, making D&Z a top employer for the LGBTQ community
• Best in class benefits with concierge career path support
• Robust contractor network of qualified referrals
• Leverage personalized technology from outreach through onboarding and continuous management
• AI driving speed to market