The 2021 North America Contingent Workforce Strategies (CWS) Summit is the premier event to connect with HR, procurement, and workforce program management professionals and learn about the latest industry trends and best practices. This year's theme is Workforce Strategies for a New Tomorrow because it is more important than ever in today's changed world of work for companies to have the agility to leverage the right talent at the right time.
The event will be held in person on September 20-21 in Phoenix, Arizona. Scroll down for everything else you need to know about the 2021 CWS Summit.
The 2021 CWS Summit At A Glance
- Helpful resources for contingent labor buyers and managers
- Check out the 2021 Agenda
- Request a meeting with our experts
- Claim your FREE CWS Guest Pass
- Visit us at Booth #27 at the event
- Sit in on our Speaker Spotlight: How Innovative Technology Can Navigate Your Programs Road to Talent
- Join our Facilitated Roundtable
Resources For Contingent Labor Buyers And Managers
Even if you aren't attending this year's CWS Summit, you can still learn more about the latest talent industry trends and best practices. Here are some insightful resources to check out!
- How To Implement Talent Diversity & Inclusion Strategies In Contingent Labor Management (Blog)
- The Benefits Equation: How To Attract And Retain The Contingent Workforce You Need (Blog)
- 5 Keys To Selecting A Recruitment Process Outsourcing Provider (Whitepaper)
- How An Innovation-Led MSP Can Help Your Organization (Podcast)
Free Guest Pass
If you would like to attend the CWS Summit North America, don't miss out on the opportunity to get a free ticket to the event as Yoh's guest! Click here to request a complimentary guest pass, and be sure to act fast because the availability is limited.
Stop By Our Booth
While you're at the CWS Summit, visit us at Booth #27 to meet our contingent labor experts who will be available to chat and answer any questions you have throughout the event.
Request A Meeting With Yoh
Are you interested in setting up an individual meeting with Yoh's experts to further discuss contingent workforce strategies? We would love to connect with you, so request a meeting here and we'll get back to you soon.