Hiring managers with scary standards? Candidates who haunt you? Positions that always come back for a sequel? Unveil this Halloween-inspired infographic for the nightmares recruiters face.
It was a dark and stormy night on Recruiting Street. A young talent acquisition professional had just gotten done with a hard day's work and was ready to watch a movie to relax. She had just pressed play when a loud crack of lightening startled her. The power went out, leaving her in complete darkness. And that’s when she heard it.
“Not enough experience.” The eerie voice sounded like it was right behind her. “I need a candidate with more experience. NOW!”
She jumped up and found herself in a cold sweat on the floor. The lights were still on and the source of the voice was nowhere to be seen. It was just another terrible recruiting nightmare.
Recruiting Nightmares Infogaphic
Being a recruiter can be a very rewarding career. But sometimes -- between the needy clients and flaky candidates -- things can get a bit scary. Have no fear, we’ve created the following infographic with tips to help you make it through even the toughest recruiting situations. Some highlights include:
- 32% of companies are having trouble filling vacant positions.
- 45% of employers say they’re receiving more unqualified candidates recently.
- 69% of employers say the interview process is the biggest contributor to bad hires.
- Only 8.75% of job seekers said they would never lie on a resume.
- 65% of new employees begin looking at job listings again within 91 days of being hired.
Check out the full infographic below to get more tips on how to survive any recruiting nightmare.
Author Bio: Josh Tolan is the CEO of Spark Hire, a video interview solution used by more than 2,000 companies across the globe. Connect with Spark Hire on Facebook and Twitter.