The CWS Solutions Forum and Summit is just around the corner. Hosted by the global advisor on contingent workforce management, Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA), the four-day event is split between the CWS Solutions Forum (Oct. 6-7) and the CWS Summit (Oct. 8-9). Whether or not you plan to attend, you don't have to miss a beat with these key resources.
To start, we'd be remiss if we didn't mention that registration is still open, but time is quickly running out. If you are considering making the trip to Vegas, check out this helpful FAQ page before purchasing your ticket. It includes information on group discounts, registration options for attending one or both events, and what to do if you need to swap out an existing attendee.
If you have your ticket and suitcase ready to go, we've collected some helpful links to assist you in navigating the show; including where to enter to win a Sony PlayStation, Apple iPad, and YouTube Jawbone Fit Band. If you can't make it this year, fear not. We've got a special section for you down below.
Your Roadmap to CW Solution Forum | Oct. 6-7
- Registration opens on Monday, October 6 at 11:30 a.m.
- The first Keynote: The Future of Contingent Work in Ten Simple Predictions kicks off at 2:15 p.m. on Monday by SIA President, Barry Asin.
- With over 22 round table sessions on Monday alone, get our highlights for the CW Solutions Round Tables.
- Rest up, because Tuesday is an early morning. Registration opens at 8 a.m. followed by a keynote on Using the Power of WHY in your Contingent Workforce Program at 9 a.m.
- The remainder of the day is dedicated to a variety of thought leader workshops with breaks for lunch and networking.
- Strategic Planning Workshop for CW Managers: At 2:45 p.m. get strategic with Robin Johnson, SVP of Enterprise Solutions for Yoh, with a workshop and panel discussion focused on addressing the growing population of contingent workers and the key actions CW Managers can take to plan accordingly.
Your Roadmap to CWS Summit | Oct. 8-9
- Registration, networking breakfast and exhibits all open at 8 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Don't miss out of the 27 facilitated round table discussions on Wednesday starting at 9 a.m., and if you sit in on the round table session with Yoh's very own Jim Hein, be sure to tell him we said Hi!
- When you get hungry, catch a late networking breakfast from 10:15 - 10:45 a.m., or you can hold out for an early lunch at 12:15 p.m. with exhibits opening at that time.
- Workshops for this day run through 7 p.m. immediately followed by the Welcome Reception.
- Implementing a Managed Services program for the first time? Check out our Thought Leader Session: Managed Staffing Programs: Ready, Set, . . . Wait are We Really Ready? on Thursday at 1:45 p.m. facilitated by SIA, featuring Yoh and PJM Interconnections.
What To Do At Night!
- If you are looking to network and make some new friends, there are a series of CWS Sponsor Events; including our very own Dine Around Las Vegas culinary event. Click here to register for the exclusive event.
- Or, check out what's in and around the Mirage Hotel.
Can't Make it to CWS? Get Plugged In
on @YohCorporate for live updates, helpful reminders and bits of juicy content along the way. Want to get post-CWS content delivered to your inbox? Enter your email into the Subscribe tool on this page.