Yoh provides talent to companies that leverage knowledge and technology for competitive advantage. Operating from 75 locations with 300 million USD in annual sales, Yoh delivers long- and short-term temporary and direct placement of technology and professional personnel, as well as managed staffing services, for the information technology, scientific, engineering, health care, telecommunications and industrial communities. Founded in 1940, Yoh is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
President: Lori Schultz
Parent Company: Day & Zimmermann
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: yoh.com
1500 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Our vision is to be the most admired company in the markets we serve because our employees deliver on our promises every time.
- Our mission is to deliver great talent and comprehensive workforce solutions, through world-class, consistent click-n-mortar operations.
- Primary services include staffing services, payroll services, independent contractor compliance and management (1099), recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services provider (MSP), vendor management services (VMS) and statement of work (SOW) .
- We maintain a variety of industry-focused lines of business, including Aerospace & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, Life Sciences, Information Technology and Telecommunications.
- Yoh is part of Yoh Services LLC, a Day & Zimmermann company.
- 75 locations in North America.
- Founded in 1940, headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- The Yoh Exchange is the 2004 Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG) Impact Award winner.
- The essence of our brand is Know greater talent.®
- Values: Safety. Integrity. Diversity. Success.