The North American Contingent Workforce Strategies (CWS) Summit is the premier event for HR and Procurement professionals to learn about the latest industry trends and best practices related to the procurement and management of contingent workforce populations.
Scroll down for everything you need to know about this year's CWS Summit and Collaboration in the Gig Economy events.
The 2018 CWS Summit at a Glance
- Resources for Contingent Labor Buyers and Managers
- Yoh CWS Booth 307
- RSVP to Yoh's CWS Sponsor Event
- Claim Your Free CWS Summit Guest Pass
- Check Out the 2018 Agenda
- Book Your Room at the Omni Hotel
Helpful Resources for Contingent Labor Buyers & Managers
You don't have to have a badge to learn about the latest trends and best practices in your industry. Check out our most popular resources on contingent labor management.
- The Strategies & Trends Powering the Future of Contingent Workforce Management (Blog)
- Your Guide to Contingent Workforce Management Pricing (Blog)
- The Four C's for Getting the Most from Your Managed Service Program (eBook)
- Ready, Set . . . Wait Are We Really Ready for a Managed Services Program? (CWS Recorded Webinar)
Heading to the CWS Summit? Great, us too! Check out below to see where you can connect with Yoh's expert managed service professionals.
Yoh CWS Summit Booth 307 | October 2-5, 2018
Once you hit the CWS Summit conference floor, be sure to stop by Yoh's Booth (307) to say hi and pick up your free puppy*.
*We're just kidding, but we got your attention didn't we?
CWS Summit Yoh Sponsor Event | Monday, October 1
A number of sponsor events are scheduled to take place during three-day conference, but none will be quite like the Yoh sponsor event at Texas Spice in Dallas.
CWS Summit | Free Guest Pass
CWS Summit | Omni Hotel
Lock in your discounted hotel rate to this year's CWS Summit and Collaboration in the Gig Economy events before it expires!
Click here for additional information on hotel pricing and reservations