The North American Contingent Workforce Strategies (CWS) Summit is the premier event for HR and Procurement professionals to learn about the latest industry trends and best practices related to the procurement and management of contingent workforce populations.
Scroll down for everything you need to know about this year's CWS Summit and Collaboration in the Gig Economy events.
The 2019 CWS Summit at a Glance
- Resources for Contingent Labor Buyers and Managers
- RSVP to Yoh's CWS Sponsor Event
- Claim Your Free CWS Summit Guest Pass
- Book Your Room at the Manchester Hyatt Hotel
- Stop by our booth #608 and say hi!
- Join our Roundtable Session - Challenges with MSP on Monday September 9th at 10:45am in Harbor Ballroom D-1
Helpful Resources for Contingent Labor Buyers & Managers
You don't have to have a badge to learn about the latest trends and best practices in your industry. Check out our most popular resources on contingent labor management.
- The Strategies & Trends Powering the Future of Contingent Workforce Management (Blog)
- Your Guide to Contingent Workforce Management Pricing (Blog)
- The Four C's for Getting the Most from Your Managed Service Program (eBook)
- Ready, Set . . . Wait Are We Really Ready for a Managed Services Program? (CWS Recorded Webinar)
Heading to the CWS Summit? Great, us too! Be sure to stop by our booth so you can connect with Yoh's expert managed service professionals.
CWS Summit Yoh Sponsor Event | Sunday, September 8th
A number of sponsor events are scheduled to take place during three-day conference, but none will be quite like the Yoh sponsor event at Sally's Seafood House on the Bay.
CWS Summit | Free Guest Pass
CWS Summit | Grand Hyatt
Lock in your discounted hotel rate to this year's CWS Summit and Collaboration in the Gig Economy events before it expires!