Applicant tracking systems — while the purpose of them is to simplify the life of an HR professional, they can often have the opposite effect. When your faulty technology is costing you time and money on an agonizing search for talent, it might be time for a change. How do you know when it’s time to change your plan?
The infographic below — compiled by ClearCompany, the talent management solution that helps companies identify, hire and retain more A Players — looks at how a bad ATS affects companies and what they can do to get their recruitment process back on track.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights:
- 64% of HR and recruitment professionals are either dissatisfied with or planning to change their ATS
- 54% of HR professionals say the candidate experience is important
- 37% of HR professionals are concerned about their company’s application process deterring quality hires
- 26% of recruiters say that using an ATS is a key factor in helping them provide candidates with a clear timeframe
- 75% of talent acquisition professionals say it’s not easy to share or explain the data to those outside HR
Fortunately, when an ATS is bad, it’s not the end of the world. HR can make improvements and invest in an ATS that fits their needs.
Check out the full infographic below to see what those steps are and how they can make a big impact on the hiring process.
How are you making changes to your ATS so you hit your recruiting goals? Share in the comments below.