Get ready for the first-ever ProcureCon Contingent Staffing Virtual Summit & Expo with THREE days of incredible content - for free!
For six years, ProcureCon Contingent Staffing has brought together the top minds in HR and procurement to meet, learn, and build winning people strategies. Team up with 30+ leaders in HR & procurement who will take you behind the scenes on their 2021 strategy.
PROCURECON 2021 a Glance
- Register for free here.
- Review the official agenda to plan the sessions you want to tune into before the start of the conference.
- Get the hard questions answered in real-time with live Q&A and multiple unique networking opportunities.
- Watch our panel discussion on January 27th at 12:45 PM (more below)
- Request a Meeting with one of our staffing experts
Watch Our Panel
James Simmons, VP, Enterprise Sales at Yoh will be speaking during the panel “Taking A United Front: Partnership In Action Among HR, Procurement And Legal” on January 27th at 12:45 PM.
As many of you know from experience, the level of involvement and ownership among HR and Procurement varies across organizations – there’s no one size fits all approach. This fireside chat will show you how one leading team stepped up to the challenge and worked side by side to make their program a success and share the resulting benefits.
You’ll learn how to:
- Initiate a relationship with your HR or procurement counterpart (if you haven’t done so already)
- Develop shared goals
Joining him in the discussion will be:
- Deirdre Bradstock, Director, Indirect Procurement, Zoetis
- Melanie Fortin, Senior Sourcing Specialist, Contingent Labor, TransAmerica
- Lysa Marcouillier, Global Compliance Program Manager, Contingent Workforce, Applied Materials
- Jason Jannett, Manager, Category Management, Southern Company
Request a Meeting
We'd love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your staffing challenges and needs. To schedule some virtual one-on-one discussion time with our contingent solutions experts, click here.
Helpful Resources for Contingent Staffing Buyers & Managers
You don't have to have a conference pass to learn about the latest trends and best practices in your industry. Check out our most popular resources on contingent labor management.