As part of our commitment to furthering the Agile methodology, Yoh has signed on to be an official gold sponsor of this year's AgileCamp. This one-day conference is dedicated to bringing together the best and brightest in Agile community. From Agile coaches to practitioners and evangelists, attendees will connect with over 300+ Agile professionals, network with industry experts and have the opportunity to brush up on the latest skills and tools in Agile.
What You Need to Know About AgileCamp
When: Monday, October 19th from 8:30AM to 5PM
Where: Capital One Plano Conference Center
Who Should Attend:
- Novices can educate themselves on the basics of Agile and Lean practices
- Practitioners can extend their understanding, skills, and tools
- Experts offer an opportunity to teach others and advance coaching skills
- Executives can enable their teams with tools to build an Agile strategy for their company
How to Get Tickets: Visit the AgileCamp site directly to purchase your tickets
Attending AgileCamp? If you are planning to attend this year's AgileCamp, let's make a plan to meet, even if it's just for coffee. Click here to request a meeting.
More Information on AgileCamp
Agile, Scrum and Lean business practices will head to Dallas, TX in the first AgileCamp to branch out of its San Jose, CA headquarters on Monday, October 19, 2015. Scrum founder Jeff Sutherland will speak at the event, which is sponsored by Capital One, Scrum Alliance and Scrum Inc., and hosted by Bratton & Company.
AgileCamp brings Agilists – innovators from Scrum and Agile communities – together to learn about Agile and Lean practices. The objective of each camp is to advance Agile knowledge across various business industries.
Previous keynote speakers have included:
- James Barresse, CTO of PayPal
- David Anderson, CEO of Lean Kanban University
- Ryan Martens, CTO and Founder of Rally Software