The Heart of Agile is focused on getting back to the basics. Centered on 4 key concepts: Collaborate, Deliver, Reflect and Improve, the two-day conference will cover all of the principals, practices, skills, and tools of Agile. Read below to learn about the conference; including how to purchase your tickets to network with areas leading Agile practitioners, businesses, and recruiters.
The Heart of Agile Conference in Philadelphia
What: Two-day conference dedicated to educate attendees on Alistiar Cockburn's new methodology the Heart of Agile
When: Monday, May 23 - 24, 2016
Where: Valley Forge Casino and Resort, King of Prussia, PA
Purchase Tickets: Click here to purchase your official tickets to this exclusive event.
Already have your tickets? Let's link up! Learn about Yoh's Agile Recruiting Services, or set up a meet and greet with our expert team of Agile recruiters.
Click Here >> to Link Up at Heart of Agile 2016
Click Here >> for an Overview of Yoh's Agile Recruiting Services
The 2-day session will offer:
- Opening and closing keynotes by Alistair Cockburn focused on the “Heart of Agile”
- Speakers, presentations and discussion tracks for Collaborate, Deliver, Reflect, and Improve:
- Tutorials – Speakers will provide presentations and facilitated conversations on hot topics and key trends on Agile principles and practices. This is an opportunity for experienced practitioners to demonstrate and share their knowledge in a specific topic, solution, or technique.
- Collaborative Conversation - Joint problem-solving with other experienced participants in a topic. A facilitated peer-to-peer event, where everyone has something to contribute to the topic, though may not be an expert at the topic. The coordinator proposes a topic in a facilitation structure, the attendees work in small groups (typically 4-8 people), and mutually exchange and collaborate their outputs.
- Experience Reports – contain first-hand information and reflection: “We saw this…,” “Our team did that…,” or “We learned the following from our experience…” Experience reports serve as an exchange opportunity for practitioners to learn from others. The focus of these discussions is to share successes, failures, and lessons learned.
- Open Space – Ongoing facilitated discussions on topics that are suggested by the attendees.
- Sponsor Exhibition - Sponsors will have specialists and experts on site to discuss their products and services and share industry and solution insights, and experiences. Sponsors will be available throughout the conference for meetings, discussions, and demonstrations.